<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11205561?origin\x3dhttp://ssherylchua-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Was suppose to meet up with boyfriend at noon for our session of dota & o2jam!
But well, slept at Three in the morning, and with the cramps from Eleven till Twelve made me slept even more. So I slept all the way till Two before waking up. Boyfriend kept calling me, I'm sorry! :)

Reached his place only at Three in the afternoon! And guess what, I guess I had my retribution, his block, as well as the neighbouring blocks have no electricity! Which means, I have to climb stairs worth of 12 storeys! MYGOD. But I conquered that in like TWO MINUTES! :D

Went over to central with boyfriend and mom to see dogs. PRETTY! :D
Act sleeping while the four came. Haha. But failed!!
Caught "the death tunnel" or some shit. SCARY MY GOD! Haha.
Then home!! :)


I believe we all have one true love
Somewhere in this world, I do
When it seemed all my dreams were falling through
Thats when I found you


♥ sher
2:54 AM






SHERYL CHUA :)
21nov90
MI
hopechurch
x_sheryl16@hotmail.com
i love my boyfriend:)


MY LOVE ! ♥

♥alvin ♥ cherylnn ♥chenxiang ♥chitsian ♥cindy ♥christine ♥cindy ♥clarence ♥clifford ♥darryl ♥david ♥derek ♥doreen ♥elaine ♥eve ♥faith ♥fionne ♥gideon ♥guihao ♥hongyi ♥huiying ♥jacquelyn ♥jessic ♥jiahui ♥jiancong ♥jovina ♥karchian ♥karlok ♥krisstle ♥lalu ♥lester (nedtwo) ♥lester ♥liyen ♥michelle ♥minjie ♥nathaniel ♥pamela ♥peng ♥rachel ♥rachael ♥sherfeng ♥shimin ♥shuyan ♥sofiah ♥steph&xueting ♥teckyang ♥thaddeus ♥tommy ♥yeongdeng ♥yijun ♥yushan ♥zhixin ♥ziwei ♥zixin
♥YHOPE! ♥NORTHEAST!

SISTERS :]


BROTHERS :]


*link to 2006 farewell post*

♥THANK YOU SO MUCH
MY FRIENDS♥



ARCHIVE ! ♥

TAG ! ♥